[OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]

Subject: [OM] Re: F30 review, but partly on topic [was Protective Filters]
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 2 Jul 2006 10:34:28 +0100
Thanks for that, Moose.  I liked your comparison as well and I found
that the colours of the Fujifilm camera were more pleasing than those
from the 300D; but I expect that you might have adjusted either if
you were interested.

I have a real problem with online reviews.  The DCResource one was
clearly uncertain of its target audience and was afraid of censure
from the DSLR part.  But over use of vague comparative terms turns me
off pretty quickly anyway: it's like making sweeping statements in an
allegedly scientific paper in that they make me question their
validity almost immediately.

Finally, I am sure that the F30, like its predecessors, is an
excellent camera, but it does not look right for me.  I know that
looks are trivial, but I have to like the look of a machine to enjoy
using it :-).

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker