[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 06:48:53 -0700 (PDT)
> We all are in the same boat . . . speaking of boats, if you do
> step over  the line, this KM thing could end up at the bottom
> of Lake Superior in September.

Well, we've got to watch ourselves.  One of the victims, ahem,
participants is bringing a Canon 5D with another threatening to
do so.  The rest of us have E-1s.

How will I know that my A1 is safe?  Ah, of course, it says
"MINOLTA" on it--a real camera company, not some photo copier
(Konica-Minolta) or music (Sony) company.

> You know you are going to get the e-whatever, so why waste the
> cash on a camera that is going to get dunked anyway?

Well, rumour has it that the next Mega-E is going to have
live-view.  It sure would be slick.  If the case is bullet-proof
like the E-1, it will be a terrific investment.  Hey, at least
with Olympus you know that whatever you get won't get replaced
with the "MII" edition six months later.

> <[8^)  Bill Barber, who has another pinhole camera on the
> way.  At least mine will float.

Cool.  Any chance that I can get you to bring extra pinhole caps
for the E-thingy?  I'm sure you can SELL, oh, say, four of them
easily.

By budget is going to get blown on storage and batteries,
anyway.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com