[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:09:39 EDT
In a message dated 6/30/2006 8:49:16 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Well,  we've got to watch ourselves.  One of the victims, ahem,
participants  is bringing a Canon 5D with another threatening to
do so.  The rest of  us have E-1s.

We could smear wolf bait on their backpacks.

Well, rumour has it that the next Mega-E is going to  have
live-view.  It sure would be slick.  If the case is  bullet-proof
like the E-1, it will be a terrific investment.  Hey, at  least
with Olympus you know that whatever you get won't get  replaced
with the "MII" edition six months later.

Worth the wait, isn't it?

> <[8^)  Bill Barber, who has another pinhole camera  on the
> way.  At least mine will float.

Cool.  Any  chance that I can get you to bring extra pinhole caps
for the  E-thingy?  I'm sure you can SELL, oh, say, four of  them
easily.

I have no extras, however will have mine should anyone wish to give it a
spin on either their OM or e-1 cameras.  They are, by the way, rather
inexpensive.  I would suggest _www.pinholeresource.com_
(http://www.pinholeresource.com)
 as  the "getting place."

By budget is going to get blown on storage and  batteries,
anyway.

I'm figuring two fully charged BLL-1 batteries for the grip thingy, some
film for pinhole and 35mm ( a couple of extra 357s for the OM) and a fresh
battery in my light meter.  Light meter?  That may also be something  else
others
may want to see and actually touch.   Just kidding, and  I'm sure many today
have never used a 35mm or other camera which didn't  have a light meter built
into it.

The new pinhole, which is a 6 X 18 format, will probably get a workout  along
with the others.   If there is still a slot, could I pay extra  and bring my
Sherpa?  I may need him or is that part of the service  provided?  <[8^)  Bill
Barber