[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 23:35:31 EDT
In a message dated 6/29/2006 9:57:45 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx writes:

Am I  nuts?

Perhaps

I need a  sanity check.

You will be getting one, I'm sure.

I know, I'm going a little stir-crazy waiting for the  E-1
replacement...

We all are in the same boat . . . speaking of boats, if you do step over  the
line, this KM thing could end up at the bottom of Lake Superior in
September.

You know you are going to get the e-whatever, so why waste the cash on a
camera that is going to get dunked anyway?

<[8^)  Bill Barber, who has another pinhole camera on the  way.  At least
mine will float.