[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 14:31:05 -0400
I started with the Tokina because it's only 28-80.  I've been hand
holding glass longer than that for a long, long time and generally
getting by... even without the high ISO performance that the 5D offers.
  I'm not sure what I'll do yet for the 80-200 range.  But, as the good
Moose would say, it's far cheaper to click the ISO dial a couple of
times than pay for a piece of Canon IS glass.

That said, I really, really do like the anti-shake feature on my A1 and
it was one of the harder things to ignore when deciding to pass on its
bigger 7D brother.  It's also something that made me doubt that there
would be a 9D with a full 35mm size sensor.  That would have been a lot
of extra mass to shake about and I was/am a bit doubtful that it could
be done.

Chuck Norcutt