[OM] What I've been up to

Subject: [OM] What I've been up to
From: "Andrew Dacey" <adacey@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 10:52:25 -0300
Not that long ago John Hudson had to e-mail me just to check if I was
still on the list. Given my lack of activity on the list lately,
checking that I was still alive could have been appropriate.

For some time now, work has been keeping me really busy and I just
haven't been keeping up with the list traffic to the same extent.
Lately, I have been making a little more of an effort to at least skim
the subjects on a regular basis so that I don't end up with several
hundred unread messages in my OM folder. I really don't like reading
digests so that's not a solution either.

So, I thought I'd at least chime in here to assure everyone that I am
indeed among the living. And, I'm still shooting good old film on a
good old OM-1n.

So to make this a genuine on-topic post (we do still allow those
right?), I put up a quick page up showing some fairly recent work of
mine (shot early to mid-May, printed more recently). As I mentioned, I
attended John Callow's cross-processing workshop at the APUG
conference, that inspired me to get out and shoot some more of that
and these are some of the results from that work.

The shots can be found at
http://www.tildefrugal.net/photo/crossprocess.php apologies for the
larger photos but I just quick decided to put this page up while I was
at work and those were the images I had handy. I may make some changes
to include smaller shots on the page and link to the larger ones to
speed up the loading.

Feedback would be appreciated.