[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2006 00:14:57 -0700
AG Schnozz wrote:
> The reality is, I'll probably end up getting a used C*non
> full-framed camera like the 1Ds or (hack hack) the 5D.....
Different hands, different uses, etc. I've now spent hours at a time in
the field with the 5D around my neck and/or in my hand, and I quite like
it. I don't know if it would help for you, but I've put a grip strap on
it, which makes it comfortable to carry in my hand for long periods. One
needn't grip the hand hold when not actively using it.

I could never lug around a 1Ds. I spent a few days with a D30 with
battery grip and that made one of my priorities clear. The 1Ds is a monster.

Moose