[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: "Bill Pearce" <bs.pearce@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 12:06:21 -0500
Could it be that I need to just go ahead and buy one and
> start doing the two-system limbo?  I could get a Minolta-7 to
> handle film duties even.
I would get the Sony. It looks like they will cure some nagging QC issues
about Minolta products.

> Am I nuts?  I need a sanity check.
Sure. So are the rest of us. Now, let's get back to photography.

> I know, I'm going a little stir-crazy waiting for the E-1
> replacement...
Aren't we all? I still have no confidence in Olympus' ability to get things
aligned to become commercially viable with a pro-level SLR. I'm thniking the
Panasonic/Leica E330 may be my answer, but it could be close but no cigar..

Bill Pearce