[OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....

Subject: [OM] Re: Somebody stop me, please....
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2006 16:30:37 -0700
Seems like a lot of money for camera with a small, dim viewfinder, 3
point autofocus, 1 LCD and a small buffer that only allows four raw
shots at a leisurely pace. A Nikon D50 improves on it in several
areas and is only $500 and change. For $2000 you should be getting a
lot more camera. You can get a Nikon D200 with kit lens for the same
price or a Canon D30 for less. Either is a superb camera with better
viewfinders, speed, focusing, and ergonomics. Sorry, but putting
everything into just one LCD is a pain in my opinion. The Nikon will
also improve on the resolution and the Canon on the noise.  But your
mileage may vary. I bought a Contax T3 once.  :-)

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA