[OM] Re: no Alaska shots :-(

Subject: [OM] Re: no Alaska shots :-(
From: John Hermanson <omtech1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:34:47 -0400
There are multiple things that could cause lockup in 2N, many of which
would be electrical.  The mirror mechanisms of both are virtually
identical.  If the same bumper wore out in the 1, 1N, 2, 2N it would
likely lock up in the same way on all 4 bodies. In this case I am not
talking about the famous air piston, but rubber bushings found on some
of the posts.

Closed 6/29 through 7/8/2006
John Hermanson
Camtech Photo Services, Inc.
21 South Lane, Huntington NY 11743
631-424-2121 | Olympus OM Service since 1977
http://www.zuiko.com  |  omtech1 AT verizon.net