[OM] Re: Rowell chest pouch on the 'Bay

Subject: [OM] Re: Rowell chest pouch on the 'Bay
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2006 10:47:04 -0400
Not to curmudgeon the subject . . .

FWIW, I had a Rowell bag years ago and it was, IMO, poorly
constructed.  Threads unraveled and it was not well padded.  I ended
up throwing it out.

For the record, I have other bags that are older, have seen more use
and are still in fine shape -- though my LowePro Elite could use a
good cleaning.  :D

As others have observed in this forum, some products 'read' well but
may not be right for a given individual's needs.  I find this true of
camera cases, especially belt types.

YMMV/ScottGee1