[OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32
From: ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 22:08:38 -0500
Yep the TTL cord pins are in the same position as the T-32. I fired up
a couple
of test shots and it works well. The lighting seems right on!

My question in reference to someone else's post about setting the flash
to AUTO
and the camera manual. I found that setting the flash to auto doesnt work all
that well....in fact setting the flash to manual and using the appropriate
aperture setting works much better. Is there an advantage to going with auto
rather than manual?