[OM] Going to digest and the cabin was Re: OT What's happening in Europe

Subject: [OM] Going to digest and the cabin was Re: OT What's happening in Europe?
From: Johan Malmstrom <jmalmstrom@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 00:49:46 +0200
We're all having a ball!

While this mess is occupying the media, the best thing is to run and hide.
So tomorrow I'm stuffing Anna, Ida and lots of gear in the car and heads for
the cabin. I've been quite off the last weeks and now I have set the digest
flag, we'll be away for two weeks so don't miss me while I'm gone.

Take care! / Johan

Ps. The gear list is to long, includes MacBook Pro, E-stuff and OM-stuff
among others.

OM-gear for sale! Please visit http://foto.johanmalmstrom.se/?dnode=1176