[OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32

Subject: [OM] Re: Avoiding Red EYE w/ T-32
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 11:46:32 -0400
Sorry, I should have remembered that you bought a TTL shoe cord since I
have one myself.  It's a much better solution for the T-32.  I've never
used the T-32 on the bracket but I just installed it with the TTL shoe
cord and there is plenty of reach to get to the camera including the
additional length that's required when the arm swings between horizontal
and vertical.

Chuck Norcutt