[OM] Re: E-1 battery charger

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 battery charger
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 08:57:23 -0400
Sometimes folks just don't investigate all the options.  I just checked
one Cameta auction for a 14-54.  It's a "factory demo" and does not
include a hood.  The current bid is up to $410.

Checking B&H I see that the B&H price is listed as $499 but with a lower
price if you put it into your cart.  The cart price is actually only
$429 and there is also a $50 rebate available.

B&H says they're currently out of stock.  Could be in stock tomorrow but
sometimes that means out of stock forever.  Hard to say.  But if B&H is
continuing to stock this lens you could buy it there, brand new and
including a hood for $379 after rebate.  Pays to look around amongst
reputable sellers.

Chuck Norcutt