[OM] Re: E-1 battery charger

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 battery charger
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 07:56:52 -0400
The E-1 uses the BCM-1 charger vs the BCM-2.  However, the specs appear
to be the same based on the user's manual which can be found here:
<http://www.olympusamerica.com/cpg_section/cpg_files/BCM1_battery_charger.pdf>

Looks like it can handle 240 volts input.  You probably only need to
adapt the plug.

Chuck Norcutt