[OM] Re: E-1 battery charger

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 battery charger
From: John Hudson <OM4T@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 10:14:56 -0300
What are the specs for the rechargeable battery for the E-1?

The specs for the battery for my E500 read as follows:

MODEL NO. PS-BLM1
Li-ion BATTERY PACK BLM-1
7.2v 1500mAh
MADE IN JAPAN / [and as Canada is bi-lingual] JAPON

Is it a case that the charger for the E-1 is more powerful, and charges
faster,  than that for the E500 whereas the battery is the same for both
cameras?

John Hudson