[OM] Re: E-1 battery charger

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 battery charger
From: hiwayman@xxxxxxx (Walt Wayman)
Date: Sun, 11 Jun 2006 13:49:46 +0000
Yep, assuming the charger that comes with the E-500 is the BCM-2, which is the
model that accompanied my E-330.  It's half the size of the BCM-1, which was
included with the E-1, and has an output of 400mA, while the BCM-1 puts out
1200mA.  The batteries are the same, and, as a practical matter, I haven't
noticed any great difference in charging times.  But then I never sit and
watch, but just plug and play with something else until, sooner or later, I
notice the light's turned green.

Walt

--
"Anything more than 500 yards from