[OM] Re: E-1 does macro

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 does macro
From: Winsor Crosby <wincros@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 10:25:11 -0700
I always thought that narrow depth of field was the bane of
macrophotography. Specialized macro lenses are almost always slow and
have a range to tiny apertures. A lot of people who go to DSLRs now
are hanging onto their tiny sensor digicams for their macro work
because of that very reason.

Winsor
Long Beach, California, USA