[OM] Re: E-1 does macro

Subject: [OM] Re: E-1 does macro
From: Paul <paul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 20:24:01 +0100
It certainly is, which is why the 4:3rds sensor cameras make superb
macro machines due to the enhanced depth of field. Not sure whether the
original post was made in error/jest or not. I love the E-1 +
50mm/50-200mm + EX-25 combo. Even better when those lenses are strapped
on the E-330 - it was what live view was made for :).

E-330 + 50mm + EX-25
http://www.photocamel.com/gallery/displayimage.php?album=2&pos=9
http://www.photocamel.com/index.php/topic,6990.0.html