[OM] Re: Gluing an E-1

Subject: [OM] Re: Gluing an E-1
From: Mark Dapoz <md@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 10:00:25 -0400 (EDT)
On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, Dan Mitchell wrote:

>  My E-1's rubber is coming loose, so I'm wondering -- how would I go
> about getting these? Where/who at Olympus should I contact? The
> 'emporium' lists various spare parts, but no mention of the rubber bits.

Never order parts off the Emporium!  Their prices are usually much higher
than getting it through the parts department.  You can contact the Olympus
America parts department at (631) 881-6500.  They'll only ship parts to
the US and Canada, for other countries you'll need to contact your local
Olympus distributor.
                                                -mark