[OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1 diaphragm

Subject: [OM] Re: Vivitar Series 1 diaphragm
From: donholbrook@xxxxxxxxxxx (Don Holbrook)
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2006 17:45:18 +0000
Thanks Moose, Chuck, & John for your replies.  Got back yesterday and pulled
back off lens.  Stopdown lever moves and retracts ok but everything else is
tight.  Have dismantled zooms before but this one spooks me.  Had camera shop
send it to their repairman; expect more $ than it's worth but glass is perfect
(Series1oholic?).  Lifelong operating mode has always been "we're gonna fix it
if it takes every dime the wife has"!  Thanks again.