[OM] Re: 1st roll with an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st roll with an OM
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 16:09:10 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2006 11:52:11 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
priit@xxxxxxxxx writes:

_http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/13/_ (http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/13/)

A couple of observations and one question.

You have a great start. It is apparent that you are discovering what you  can
do with your new camera.  The only free advice I would give, would be  to
start you session either much earlier than when you sit down for breakfast or
much later in the day.  The light will be less harsh and more  interesting.

The question is: "What time should I show up for breakfast?" It looks
wonderful, even if it isn't breakfast.   <[8^)  Bill  Barber