[OM] Re: 1st roll with an OM

Subject: [OM] Re: 1st roll with an OM
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 20:35:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2006 7:16:56 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
mlawrence@xxxxxxxxxx writes:

I've a  fondness for nicely composed photos of older cars, be
they delapidated or  restored, and go to the NRMA (a motoring
association) display in the  streets of Sydney on Australia Day
every year.

Marc, I'd say you also have a fondness for American steel.  There is a  place
about three blocks from my office which buys and sells this kind of stuff
and they always have a few choice items parked in front of their building.
Check it out. _http://www.streetdreamstexas.com/_
(http://www.streetdreamstexas.com/)

They are also pretty proud of their toys.  I would be, too, as they  are nice
stuff.  Bill Barber