[OM] 1st roll with an OM

Subject: [OM] 1st roll with an OM
From: priit@xxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 19:51:25 +0300 (EEST)
First of all, thanks for the helpful replies about the motor socket cap. I
had some issues with mail filters so I wasn't even aware I was receiving
them (list messages were discarded as spam, for a while I was blissfully
unaware of this but a long silence eventually seemed suspicious, so a
quick look at the list archives clarified the situation)

Actually, I've been a bit overwhelmed with the amount of traffic since
then, having time to read maybe half of it :-)

Anyway, I decided to post some pictures from my first roll shot with an
OM camera. They are not significant in any other way.

http://www.softshark.ee/~priit/13/

p.