[OM] Re: A conversation with Olympus

Subject: [OM] Re: A conversation with Olympus
From: NSURIT@xxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 4 Jun 2006 09:29:22 EDT

In a message dated 6/4/2006 2:28:08 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
olymoose@xxxxxxxxx writes:

I'm sure  the basic
techniques remain the same, adjusted for the pixel dimensions of  the
individual camera _http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/resize.htm_
(http://www.moosemystic.net/Gallery/tech/resize.htm) .

Moose, thank you for your response.  I was impressed with the results  when
you originally posted your test and didn't buy the plug in at that  time.
Perhaps I need to start listening to the messages the Universe  sends me.

Given the number of us waiting (or not) for Olympus to come out with a
"real" professional level DSLR (read that as more megapixels and perhaps a few
more whistles and bells) I would have thought there might be more folks  trying
to deal with this question.

Which PS version were you using and do you have any idea if it makes a  great
deal of difference?  Bill Barber