[OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:06:55 -0600
Some friends of mine spent last St. Patty's day in an Irish pub in New
Zealand. After several pints of brew the locals were trying to explain the
game of cricket to them. They concluded that the Yanks were too old to have
enough remaining days to learn the game and all involved returned to some
serious drinking. What is dangerous about Cricket? I know nothing about the
game but it looks like I could be bored to death watching it. /jmac