[OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?
From: Andrew Fildes <afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 13:55:34 +1000
We knew - we were being heavily ironic.
Now, it's a damn silly game and you know it - if you want to see big
blokes damaging each other without the use of weapons or body armour
or helmets or any pansy stuff like that I recommend Rugby (either
code - I prefer League) or Australian Rules footy (which I don't like
at all but it still makes more sense than Ice Hockey or that weird
type of pseudo-football you play there).
Andrew Fildes
afildes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
(Yes, irony alert - but let's get a fight going anyway).