[OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?

Subject: [OM] Re: [OT] Any Hurricane fans out there?
From: "James McBride" <jnmcbr@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:27:39 -0600
I love American football. The pads don't keep them from getting hurt...they
keep them alive. A British friend told me one of their better rugby players
tried out with an American pro team and brought his broken body back home
with a whole new attitude about what constitutes hard hitting. He didn't
offer any details about who or where. Rugby players are tough people though.
The games are too different for meaningful comparison. Good natured razzing
should continue anyway. /jmac