[OM] Re: was... Allison on ... now modern times bokeh

Subject: [OM] Re: was... Allison on ... now modern times bokeh
From: Moose <olymoose@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 22:58:29 -0700
iwert wrote:
> I am a very happy owner of the 50mm f2 DZ however, also bokeh wise.
>
> some examples here: some informal recordings of two "first communions"
> last week end, one of my little niece camille, the other of good
> friends oldest son ruben.
>
> http://lucafeest.fotopic.net/c965405_1.html
>
> http://iwert.fotopic.net/c965578.html
>
> welcome in "traditional belgium"

I finally had time to browse through these. There are lots of priceless
shots of children, really a great job. Many good informal portraits of
adults, too.

I found the still lifes less successful for for my taste, either OOF
entirely or too shallow a DOF for me to enjoy most them, although I
liked some of the subjects. Big exception is the hat and purse on
wheeled contraption shot, which I really like.

Thanks for the ride.

Moose