[OM] Re: [Way OT] Allison on the north shore was; Re: 5D heart attack, w

Subject: [OM] Re: [Way OT] Allison on the north shore was; Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout
From: "Jez Cunningham" <jez.cunningham@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 15:27:45 +0200
Thanks Chuck - nice work, especially straight from camera.  (We can see you
didn't straighten the horizons yet:-)
I like the close-ups best - perhaps because I find most of the outfits
distracting. Maybe just personal taste.
br
Jez

ps - I promise not to do any touching up - I'm still trying to decide if I'd
prefer RHoT or RHoB - both look good to me:-)