[OM] [Way OT] Allison on the north shore was; Re: 5D heart attack, was:

Subject: [OM] [Way OT] Allison on the north shore was; Re: 5D heart attack, was: Re: Hi-res shootout
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 23 May 2006 18:17:54 -0400
Well, here ya are.  Day one with the 5D and Tokina 28-80/2.8.  With
Allison at the north shore.  On the Wingaersheek beach in Gloucester,
Massachussets and later about town in Rockport, Massachusetts.  Not seen
are a half dozen instructors and friends of instructors from the New
England School of Photography in Boston (NESOP)

This is a small selection from the shoot.  Straight out of the camera,
converted from raw exactly as shot with no adjustments to nothin' yet.
These are not finished images and in some cases show not enough fill
flash.  Gotta work on that.  But Jez wanted pix.

Please no copying, touching up or other assistance but comments other
than exposure and fill will be welcome.  Now I just need that assistant.

Check out: <http://www.chucknorcutt.com/allison/index.htm>

Chuck Norcutt