[OM] Re: Spent time with the Dark Side

Subject: [OM] Re: Spent time with the Dark Side
From: "Jeff Keller" <jrk_om@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:56:04 -0700
There was a recent thread on dpreview started by a guy that had dust in his
viewfinder. He used compressed air and ended up with a mess on his sensor.

It's interesting to hear the VisibleDust brush was no better. It was
promoted as the best thing ... I guess I better stock up on PecPads. Do you
have a guess if you're picking up dust while the camera is in your bag, when
the lens extends, or just while you change lenses?

I wonder if a google for changing lenses in a dust storm would turn up
someone with a lot of experience.

-jeff