[OM] Re: Yabe question.

Subject: [OM] Re: Yabe question.
From: LostKase <lostkase2003@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 15:34:48 -0700 (PDT)
Ali,
   The lens has a filter on it and it really does look merely like a
reflectiom. The first thing you'll want for it is a hood. I was lucky and got a
hood with mine. It's a lovely lens. Things seem to snap into focus with it. I
shot my tope entry with it
  http://www.tope.nl/tope_show_entry.php?event=20&pic=5
  Congratulations, you got it for a good price.

  Bob

ALI <oly-zooko@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I won the auction for Item # 7614926973 on the Eb*y. One of the photo's of the
lens concerns me...the one with the lens pointing up and that black/dark cast
over the front element. Not sure if that is just lighting or some type of
defect. I have emailed the seller a few times but have not received a single
reply back.

Does anyone happen to have a Tamron SP 2.5 adaptall they want to sell?

Between the Tamron SP 90mm F2.5 and the Zuiko Digital 35 macro....which would
you pick 1st?

List usage info: http://www.zuikoholic.com
List nannies: olympusadmin@xxxxxxxxxx

countries) for 2¢/min or less.