[OM] Re: Absolutely OT - Interesting video of multiple kites being flown

Subject: [OM] Re: Absolutely OT - Interesting video of multiple kites being flown
From: "Piers Hemy" <piers@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 15:59:45 +0100
I was going to say "Blow me" but in the context of kites that might be taken
as a forced pun, which it wasn't, so I won't.  But still, I am taken aback
at the breadth of interests shown here - they may be OT, but they sure are
shared - although in my case it's decades since I flew kites - 2-line stunt,
parafoil and delta (before I bought my first OM, that's how long ago).
Anybody remember Peter Powell?

And Chris might be able to tell those of us over here the maximum height we
can fly kites without incurring the wrath of ATC!

--
Piers