[OM] Re: Absolutely OT - Interesting video of multiple kites being flown

Subject: [OM] Re: Absolutely OT - Interesting video of multiple kites being flown
From: Manuel Viet <oly@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 16:58:57 +0200
Le mercredi 10 Mai 2006 16:40, NSURIT@xxxxxxx a écrit :
> This is totally off topic and some (perhaps many) will enjoy seeing a world
> champion in action.  _www.kitelife.com/videos/demo/bethell_promo.htm_
> (http://www.kitelife.com/videos/demo/bethell_promo.htm) .   Do not waste
> your time opening this file unless you think the subject line would  be of
> interest to you. Bill Barber

Well, at first I was not that impressed (I had seen kite competitions in
France at Berck plage[*]) and thought that it was "déjà vu" and slower than
the presentations I had already seen... and then I realised he was *alone*.
What a shock !

[*] http://www.mincoin.com/infos/cerf-volant-berck.php ; during that week, you
- litteraly - can't see the sky from the beach because there are thousands of
kites in the air. And any other time of the year, there are at least 30+
kites flying, even in winter.
--
Manuel Viet