[OM] Re: car trip shots

Subject: [OM] Re: car trip shots
From: John Wheeler <wheelej@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 11:20:00 +1000
G'day Russ,

May I say what a wonderful set of pictures you've posted. I've taken the
liberty of sending them to the folks in our Probus club photo group. As
to Chuck's suggestions re Elements 4, I'm using it now and find that for
me it's really just as useful as the big one. Suggest you hurry up that
upgrade.

Regards,
John,
Sydney, Oz.