[OM] Re: car trip shots

Subject: [OM] Re: car trip shots
From: Russ Butler <russ@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 23:07:07 -0400
Moose wrote:
> Russ Butler wrote:
'big' snip

> Hope this is of assistance.
> -------------------------------------

It has helped a LOT and thank you very much for your time and allowing
your brain to be picked.

I see that the possibilities are nearly endless. (I reviewed all the
examples you posted, including those of the GC, which were quite
enlightening.) As I'm an experimentalist (i.e. a tinkerer) and also
learn by doing, I foresee spending many hours next Winter learning and
having fun with another hobby. (Like I need another one! I 'try' to work
in the Winter on tying up the loose ends of a long life). I'm going to
start with better software and once a bit handy with it, I'll get some
good scans done to attempt to develop an eye for technical quality.

In the meantime, and while I'm able and the weather's good, I'll be out
riding my bike (motorcycle) around N. America. We're off to Alaska in a
few weeks for a big ride with 'some' photo ops along the way.

Thanks again, I really appreciate it.

Russ Butler (NJ USA)