[OM] Re: OT computer advice needed

Subject: [OM] Re: OT computer advice needed
From: Fernando Gonzalez Gentile <fgnzalez@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 22:45:20 -0300
on 6/05/2006 18:59, RMcFet at rmcfet@xxxxxxxxxx, wrote:

> Fernando
> 'Disyuntora ' is a circuit breaker in English
> Should have mentioned before
> Bob
Right!! - mine is a Merlin-Gerin made in France, best you can buy in town.
But it keeps shutting down all of my house electricity supply soon after me
and my family leave home on vacation and nothing except the fridge and the
alarm system remain on :-( - it even did so when I had arrived to Ponta das
Canas, Brazil, last January. After a tiresome hot trip, having a car just
rented, my cell phone rang and it was the security/surveillance company
telling me that battery supply for the alarm would last for 48hs only... I
had foreseen this supposedly remote event and had asked my sister for help
just in case, since happened the same on January '05. She was at Montevideo
by chance, btw...

Fernando.