[OM] Re: little house in the mountains

Subject: [OM] Re: little house in the mountains
From: Chris Barker <ftog@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 18:23:25 +0100
I disagree, Ken, although I'm happy to read it on the website alone.

You might as well keep Wayne himself off the List (since he is a
pastor/priest/vicar) :-)

Since Wayne, God bless him, is merely relating his journeys and,
perhaps, the reasons for them, I don't think religion really comes
into it as far as the List goes.  He's not proselytising on the List,
after all.

I've been dying to use that word every since I found out its meaning,
not too many years ago ;-).

Chris
~~ >-)-
C M I Barker