[OM] Re: Workout - Day 1

Subject: [OM] Re: Workout - Day 1
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 08:41:37 -0700 (PDT)
> You could listen to 'Der Ring des Nibelungen' while doing
> this.  Might add some drama to the process . . .  ;o)

Fortunately the CF dump only took about 20 minutes.  New
computer, you know.  If it was my old computer, that 15 hour
opera would have been about right.

What I meant to say, was that I shot 864 pictures in four hours.

There were some bursts where I got close to exhausting the 12
shot buffer, but amazingly enough, I never did.

Funny antidote:  I was sittin on the flow down front
photographing the keynote speaker. I took a bunch of shots with
the E-1 and though that just maybe the shutter sound might be
disturbing to those around me.  So I switched to the A1 and did
some pictures with the camera sitting on the floor (angled
up--gotta love live-view monitors). I ran the CF card dry and
still wanted a few more shots so I went back to the E-1.  I did
the same thing with the camera sitting on the carpeted floor
angled up.  You know, I couldn't hear the camera?  If it wasn't
for the feeling in the hands of the shutter firing, I wouldn't
have known the picture was taken.  I shot another 30 pictures
without fear of disturbing anybody.

AG

http://mail.yahoo.com