[OM] link to info + C5050 stuff

Subject: [OM] link to info + C5050 stuff
From: "Wayne Culberson" <waynecul@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2006 22:20:43 -0300
Here is the link to a short explanation of what we do in Bolivia. I've also
posted a few pics there, so you can just look at pics if you're like me and
would sooner look at photos than read.
http://pastway.smugmug.com/gallery/1401031

I put off having the potentially failing Sony chip replaced in my C5050
earlier this year, as I wanted to be sure to have the camera for this last
trip last month. So I feared that I'd missed the opportunity. But for anyone
who might benefit, I contacted Olympus America last week, and they will
replace the chip for up to four years, I suppose from the sale date. So,
thankfully, mine is now off to the authorized repair place in Canada, and
hopefully, it comes back a better camera, and in time for the next trip.
Wayne