[OM] Re: Wrong Camera, Right Time

Subject: [OM] Re: Wrong Camera, Right Time
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Apr 2006 08:23:25 -0400
At 12:26 AM 4/15/2006, Moose wrote:
>I haven't been getting halos from LCE. Do you have Threshold set to 0?
>Pixels also has to be pretty high. I don't remember how I settled on 50,
>but I think it can't go much below that. I know some people use a Poxe;s
>setting of 100 or more.

I notice there is not a lot of sensitivity pixels once I'm above 20.
The halo is very subtle and is visible on shots that have larger
areas of single color, so you can see that the color now has
a gradation. On shots like the grand canyon, where there is
a lot of detail and variation, you never notice it. I'm sure you
have seen the halo effect with sharpening a lot pixel levels, this
is similar, just wider, and maybe I need to up the pixels to 50
or more in those cases.

WayneS