[OM] Wrong Camera, Right Time

Subject: [OM] Wrong Camera, Right Time
From: AG Schnozz <agschnozz@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:28:07 -0700 (PDT)
Joel's images of the Grand Canyon got me thinking.  A year ago,
December we spent a little time in the SW. Even got to visit the
Grand Canyon.  Stayed only up at the South Rim, though.
Standard fare.

During the trip I shot a bunch of Velvia 100, PanF and Digital.
Haven't gotten around to scanning the film, but I did do some
conversions of the digital files.  I would have liked to have
had the E-1 at the time, but that didn't come till a couple
months later.

http://www.image66media.com

Click on the "Gallery" link on the left hand side of the page.
I'll be adding the scanned film as I get around to it.

Ken

http://mail.yahoo.com