[OM] Re: Your Digital Workflow

Subject: [OM] Re: Your Digital Workflow
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 18:35:43 -0400
And I second that.  Also about 99% of all commercial labs will request
that you send sRGB.  If you try to get fancy and use something else
they'll convert it anyhow.  Best you shoot it that way in the beginning
and don't mess with conversions.

I don't know why but I have also been taught by my digital photo mentor
to apply a small amount of USM to images going to the lab.  They'll
sharpen it further themselves but I'm told the results are better from
the lab with just a little bit of USM applied beforehand.

Chuck Norcutt