[OM] Re: Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R

Subject: [OM] Re: Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R
From: bill latham <to_gishi@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 10 Apr 2006 09:22:25 -0700 (PDT)
Hi Andrew

The build quality has been questioned (compared to the
M Leicas or Canon LTM cameras) probably due to the use
of plastic body parts.  Also, there have been problems
with focus, it seems the rf goes out of alignment
"often" -whatever that means.
Can't fault the CV lens line up, they're always
mentioned as great values.

Try this link to the RF forum-Bessa group for
additional info.

http://www.rangefinderforum.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=28

Regards
Bill Latham