[OM] Re: Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R

Subject: [OM] Re: Very OT: Lusting for a Bessa R
From: ScottGee1 <scottgee1@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 08:46:14 -0400
I'll just add to this that the 'R2' seems to me the best overall value in
the Bessa line.  In addition to the LTM lenses that the 'R' can use, it adds
'M' compatibility as well.  Of course the LTM lenses require an adapter.
It's completely mechanical except for the meter.  Fine VF whose outside
edges approximate 28mm coverage -- which assumes you can afford a 28mm
lens.  Of course it's more expensive than the 'R' so you'd have to decide if
access to the 'M' lenses is something you want to have.

ScottGee1