[OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?

Subject: [OM] Re: Sigma 600mm F8 reflex lens?
From: "Darin" <d.rhein@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:53:09 -0800
Ok, now I know this isn't the original mount, although it is from another
Sigma lens. Sorry I don't have a digital camera to show you what this
one looks like, but I found a photo of a lens on that site with the same
mount, it's a Sigma zoom 21-35mm f 1:3.5~4.
<http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v626/cougar101/Sigmamount.jpg>
After removing the mount from the lens it was very obvious that it has
been modified. The tab indicated by the red arrow has been removed.
The DOF preview button has also been disabled, and is now just glued
in to plug the hole.

Darin