[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: Chuck Norcutt <chucknorcutt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 12:42:04 -0500
Bug city!  When I worked in OS/2 land we used to consider 0.7 defects
per thousand lines of code high quality work.  That's 700 defects per
million lines or 35,000 defects for 50 million lines.

 From working with Microsoft on DOS and OS/2 as a system test manager
for 7 years I can guarantee you that Microsoft's code quality wasn't any
better and was often worse than IBM's.  I think I'll wait awhile on
Vista  :-)

Chuck Norcutt