[OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.

Subject: [OM] Re: Help! Moron needs computer advice.
From: Wayne S <om4t@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 23:00:30 -0500
Talking about raid, and I have not read all the posts, ... with all the
windows activation, Photoshop activation and so on... If you start out
with raid and then later change to something else, that adds as a
hardware change to the system. XP allows a certain amount of hardware
change, but it eventually catches up.

I just swapped a disk, and not my main disk, and Photoshop wanted to
activate again, but I was out of activations. The guy on the phone said
I should transfer my activation before making any hardware changes
to the system. What a pain this stuff is becoming. Makes me wonder
who the real Morons are?

WayneS